We would like to take this time to thank all the volunteers from August 13 & 14, 2014 that came out to help at our Casino. It would not have been possible without you. Hope to see you volunteer with us more!
The Southwood Community League took shape during a March 18, 1980 meeting that was attended by 49 residents of the area. They had been frustrated by the lack of recreational facilities and programs to meet the rapid growth of the area's population. Their solution was the formation of the Southwood League. Five committees were then struck: social, fund-raising, membership, sports, and membership. A delegate was also appointed to the Mill Woods Cultural and Recreational facility Association (MCARFA), which was organized to assist all residedents of Mill Woods with their community's capital projects.
Source: Mill Woods Presidents' Council webpage
1880 - 37 Street NW, Edmonton AB T6L 2R2
Mondays 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesdays 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm & 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Thursdays 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Fridays 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and all statutory Holidays
Note: Please contact our Office Administrator via our league email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book an appointment for a viewing, purchase a movie or West Edmonton Mall pass or obtain other office help.
- Sept 08 2014 - Evening 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Nov 10, 2014 - Evening 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Dec 04, 2014 - Evening 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Jan 10, 2015 - Afternoon 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Feb 15, 2015 - Evening 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Mar 13, 2015 - Evening 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Apr 12, 2015 - Afternoon 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
- May 23, 2015 - Afternoon 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Jun 14, 2015 - Evening 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- July 1, 2015 - Evening 4:30-9:30 and Late Night 11:30
- July 14, 2015 - Evening 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Aug 15, 2015 - Evening 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Note: If you wish to add your own community event to our league Events Calendar or an item of note to our Facebook page - please contact our office directly prior to your plan and attempt to do so. Thank you.